10 October 2014

Eyeshadow must for fall

This little beauty product deserves its own post. I am talking about the Rimmel eyeshadow stick from the Kate Moss collection in the shade # 100 Rose Gold.
The color is stunning. I can't stop using it. I would describe it as a  rusty gold color. I have worn it on its own just for an easy eye look, I paired it with other eyeshadows, and the mixing possibilities are endless. I posted a look that I have created, if you are curious you can check it out here.
This eyeshadow stick is creamy, long lasting, the color is opaque in one swipe, it is waterproof, it dries and sets quickly, it is blendable, buildable, and did I mention INEXPENSIVE?! One that you cannot go wrong with. The only downside if I can call it that way, is that it only comes in 4 shades, besides this one there is a green, a blue and a purple one. Me personally, I don't like them but if you fancy some color on your lids..








So on your next trip to the drugstore..you know what to get!
Share your thoughts on it if you tried it!

Have a nice Friday evening!

No comments:

Post a Comment