24 October 2014

That highlighting touch to your makeup

Illuminators/highlighters can change the whole makeup. Adding just this little, final touch to your makeup will glam things up a bit and you will be more likely to get some compliments. Of course, you will know why, but others will just wonder what could be your secret to that gorgeous looking makeup.
Now this is how I feel about illuminators. Though they are not in my everyday makeup routine, I do use them every time I go out, every time I want to glow and feel glammed up.Illuminators are the key product to glam up your look.
My collection of illuminators is not a big one, but the ones I have, I trully love and use. Here are my current illuminators:


Kevin Aucoin Candelight Illuminator from the Creamy glow Duo
Benefit High Beam
Hourglass Incandescent light Ambient powder from the Ambient lighting palette
Laura Mercier Matte Radiance Baked Powder in 01
Anastasia Beverly Hills illuminator from the Contour Kit Palette



Top to bottom: Hourglass, Laura Mercier, Anastasia, Benefit, Kevin Aucoin





You can see that none of them is glittery or  a" in your face" , they are more on the subtle side, adding just a shiny touch to the areas where I use them.

Feel free to ask me question regarding any of these illuminators, and share your toughts if you own one of these aswell!

Happy Weekend for all of you!

Happy weekend for all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment