08 October 2014

Perfume collection


 Perfumes  are the most personal beauty item we could own. The perfume that you wear, can trully define your personality and character. A musky deep scent can be worn by a strong women, a unisex perfume is perfect for the modern women, a sweet candy type of perfume is much likely to be worn by a younger person. Also fresh scents are perfect for summer, deep sweet scents for winter or evening time.


I want to share my Perfume collection for this post. I like perfumes but I have such a hard time finding one that I really like. Thanks to this, I don't have as many, as maybe others do.Usually I end up testing them so many times, before I buy them, that I just get bored of them and never have to purchase them at the end. Quite strange maybe?! But the ones that I end up purchasing will be re*re*re purchased over and over. Such as Chanel Coco Mademoiselle, I am at the 5th bottle and counting, Miss Dior Cherry 2nd or 3 rd bottle, though I won't buy this again. The Chopard one will be a repurchase for sure...
L-R: Visa by Robert Piguet Edp, Escentric Molecule Molecule 01 Edt, Dior Miss Dior Cherie Edt, Chopard Brilliant Wish Edp, Chanel Coco Mademoiselle Edp, Aqua di Parma Magnolia Nobile Edp.

I also want to include my fragrance wishlist for this fall- winter, that have made it thru the testing period: Dyptique Eau Duelle, Tom Ford Blush Suede, Guerlain Shalimar Souffle and Serge Lutens Un Bois Vanille. And, by just looking at their name you can guess why are they still on my wishlist, the reason is , that is they all are quite EXPENSIVE. But lucky me Christmas is coming so I might end up receiving one or two of these as a present. 

I noticed that I tend to gravitate mostly towards light pink and yellow/brownish colored perfumes.I think the reason behind that is that the actual color of the perfume water depends on the ingedients that it contains, don't quote me on that, it might be just my theory of mine. I feel like fresh scented perfumes are mostly green or clear, a deep evening type of perfume would be quite dark in color.

Do you have some perfume recommendations? You can tell by the type of perfumes that I listed that I like the unisex, musky, oriental, quite deep scented ones with a hint of floran in it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment