29 October 2014

Sneaky little purchases from SpaceNK, Beautybay, Douglas

I made a dent in my bankaccount and I don't regret it. Is that even healthy to say? I love everything I got and theytrully make me feel happy. Do you feel that beauty products make you happy?
First I want to mention that I got all of these with a 20% off so that makes it more reasonable does it? Here is what I got:
I got an Estee Lauder eye makeup remover and a Clinique smart custom repair serum as gift with purchase

I got a  face cream from Clarins, their Hydra Matte Lotion for combination skin looked like a yood choice for my combination oily skin. This smell amazing, and so far I am happy with it.

I was looking around the Burjois counter, and saw their Healthy Balance Unifying powder. I heard some om my favorite Youtubers raving about it, so a purchase was made.Got it in the shade #53.

Third thing was a perfume I was trying out for a couple of days, its the Tom Ford Velvet Orchid. I was literalry going into the store a couple of times just to try it out and see if I really like it. And I doo really like it. This deserves a post on its own so a review comming up on it next week.

I kind of needed a new foundation but not really. What I mean is I am currently using up two of my foundations, so in the near future I had to buy foundation anyways, but I could have waited for at least a month. Anyways, SpaceNk was giving a 10£ off promotion when you purchase above 40£. So the ByTerry Cover Expert foundation in the shade #9 seemed a good choice to make. Review comming up on this aswell.




Now this the bargain of the bargains.I was browsing thru Beautybay just to see if there is anything I like. And one brand I always wanted to try but never knew what to get from them, I am talking about Le Metier de Beaute. They had a couple of products on sale, one of them was their bronzer in Maldives. It was reduced from to 59.20€ to 12.30€. For this price I couldn't pass on.



Finally the last thing I purchased is a nailpolish from Revlon in the shade #935 Rich. I like using these type of colors in the fall winter time. Do you?

What products did you get lately?



No comments:

Post a Comment