12 October 2014

Kiehl's Ultra Facial Cleanser Review

Kiehl's is a well know brand for their skincare products. I haven't heard one bad thing about this brand. And my review will be a positive one aswell.
If you like gel type cleansers, then this is your friend, go and get it. It retails for 15£, you can get it from SpaceNK here (the link is to the oil free formula I have the normal one). It is everything that it promisses: gentle, non stripping, it doesn't over dry the skin, it removes makeup in seconds. I am talking foundation, mascara, eyeshadow, the whole lot.
You need just a tiny amount of it, and gently massage into damp facial areas, in upward circular motion. Then rinse it off with warm water. Easy and can be done in seconds.


This will last you for a long time. I have been usiing it for more then half a year, and I still have half of it left.

The only thing I want to add, is that sometimes I feel like my eyes become sensitive after I washed off my makeup. Could be the result of this getting into my eyes a bit. Anyways, I should be careful with that.

What is your cleanser of the moment?

Wish you all a great Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment