17 October 2014

Wei Dragon Blood face lifting pads

I am only 25, so I don't really feel the need to use these types of masks, but since I had it, why not try it and write my thoughts on it. This is quite an expensive product (55£) so If you are thinking of getting it, I hope my review helps you out wether to purchase it or not.
Here is the description of the product on  SpaceNK " A high-tech elastic biocellulose face pad lifts and firms to reveal tighter, slimmer V-shape face, improving puffiness, sagginess, and loose appearance in jar and chin area
• Red sap of Dragon’s Blood from Dragon Tree tightens and helps rebuild skin’s elasticity
• Seaweed calms and strings while smoothing skin
• Pomegranate strengthens skin tissue"







Being an expensive mask, I had high expectations. If you pay that much money, you want to see it coming back in a way. Even though I don't have saggy or puffy skin around my neck or chin area, I might have some minor issues with the elasthicity of my skin. So here is what I noticed after using it: my skin felt definitely tight and soft after I removed the pad. And for some reason it felt warm. It was a quite interesting feeling.  I am sure one pad won't make a big difference, but I am quite sure that with consistent use, maybe twice a month, you could see some impressive results with this.
So if you find yourself in that category who needs these types of products, I would go ahead and make the purchase.

Did you find this review helpful?


Ps. I started reviewing this after I removed the mask, and that warm, thigtened feeling on my chin and jaw area is still very intense even after 20 minutes after removing the pad. I mean  intense in a good way. You can definitely feel this mask is doing something effective.


No comments:

Post a Comment