05 October 2014

Fall makeup

Since everybody is doing some sort of fall makeup look I wanted to do one aswell. In my last post I hauled an eyeshadow pencil from Rimmel London, and after trying it I was impressed by the staying power and the creaminess of it. It is just so easy to use.
The look that I came of with is simple and suitable for an everyday look. The main color will be this eyeshadow stick from Rimmel.

Face: Benefit Porefessional Primer, Mufe Hd foundation in 127, I contoured with Kevin Aucoin Creamy glow duo, bronzed my face with Nars Laguna and for highlight I used the High beam from Benefit and the Hourglass highlighter from the Ambient Palette.No blush for today. For concealer I used Armani Master corrector in #1, and the KA Sensual skin enhancer in #SX08. I set my face and my undereye area with Anastasia  Banana powder from the Contour kit.
Eyes: I primed my lids with Mufe eyeshadow primer, and applied all over the lid the Rimmel eyeshadow stick in Rose gold #100.I softened the lines with Mac Soba eyeshadow,then deepened the crease and inner V with Crave  and a bit of Faint from Urban Decay. Under the brow I used W.O.S also from UD. I choose to line my lower lashline aswell with the Rimmel eyeshadow stick and UD Crave eyeshadow. Finally I applied two coats of the Scandaleyes Kate Moss mascara. This has quite a big applicator but work amazing, hugs the lashes and because of the tiny end it grabs those tiny outer and inner corner lashes aswell.
Brows: just the usual, Anastasia brow wiz in Soft brown.
Lips: Lipstick Queen in Chase.



Hope you like this look, and maybe got inspired by it. Comment below what you think. Also, share your favorite eye makeup look to do in the fall season.



Wish you all a wonderful  and sunny Sunday evening, and come back for more posts if you enjoyed this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment