26 October 2014

Healthy glowy skin, fake lashes and matt lips

I wanted to create for today an effortless looking skin, but we alreeady know that cheating a no makeup makeup look is actually harder that we think, and it requires as much product as we would use for a usual type of look.The end result is a  perfected skin, that is looking healthy, glowy in the right areas and mattyfied where it should be. A well rested looking undereye area, of course no signs of dark circles. Cheating a big eye with some fake lashes, and matt lips to reate some balance.
To prep my skin I moisturized it with the Elemis Pro -Radiance Illuminating Flash Balm. This is not suitable for oily skin I find, but since I wanted to cheat a healthy glow, this product is good to add that radiance to the skin. Then I used the Benefit Porefessional primer( sample size) along with the Chanel Aqualumiere Velvet foundation in the shade #30. This is a sample size aswell, I am thinking of getting this foundation but wanted to try it out first, so I asked for a sample at my local counter. So far I like it. For undereye circles I used the Giorgio Armani  under eye corrector in the shade #1 and of course my favorite, the Kevin Aucoin Sensual S.E in #SX08. These two are perfect when used together. I didn't want to use any blush or bronzer, I just opted for the Benefit High Beam highlighter. But instead of just adding this to the high points of my cheeks I actually applied it on my cheeks, sort of mixed it in with the foundation. Then to set everything I used the Chanel natural finish loose powder in #20 Clair, and the Guerlain Meteorites Perles in #Teint Rose 01.

With the face done at first, I then did my eyebrows using the Anastasia Brow wiz in Soft brown, and applied an eyeshadow base to help my eyeshadow stay in place. I only used one  shimmery eyeshadow  all over the lid, from Estee Lauder in the shade Pink Ice #01. As the name suggest this is a pinkish white eyeshadow, that you would tipically use as a highlight shade.Mascara was the Chantecaille Faux Cills mascara, and finally I added some Red Cherry lashes in #68.


For lips I created my own shade mixing two Mac Lipstick: Hue and a Prolongwear lipstick in the shade Prolong. To matte it down I powdered my lips using again the above mentioned Chanel powder. I adore the end result.







What do you think of this look?

Happy Sunday!


No comments:

Post a Comment