25 November 2015

5 Things I would rather buy Luxury than Drugstore #3

Sometimes it's  just the packaging and the Brand that makes high end products more expensive but sometimes it's trully the quality, formula  and variety that makes them worth that price tag.
If you are on a budget, but you are into makeup, I think this list will really help you decide on what to splurge on and on which type of products you can/should save money on.




Eyeshadows: the quality of high end eyeshadows is way better, their formula is more opaque, easier to work with, longer wearing, not as powdery therefore you don't have that much fallout. Drugstore eyeshadows tend to be chalky and quite sheer and they seem to dissapper towards the end of the day.
Foundations: I would rather get just one foundation that is a higher end one, than have more affordable ones. This is a personal choice, because I have sensitive skin, and I like to invest in a good foundation.
Setting/Finishing powders: I added this category, just because so far all of the powders that I liked were higher end ones. My favorites are from Dior, Guerlain, Hourglass.
Brushes/Tools: by brushes I don't necessarily mean expensive brushes, rather professional brushes. The quality of the brushes you use to apply your makeup will be seen in the end result. They do half of the work for you. With quality brushes you will get seamless and effortless makeup application.
Eyebrow products:  I have just one name for you: Anastasia Beverly Hills is the best when it comes to eyebrow products. Pencils, gels, powders or pomades, she has every type of brow product you could possibly need. And they are trully the best out there, high end, and quite affordable.

Anything you would include in this list?

No comments:

Post a Comment