16 November 2015

Drugstore Makeup Favorites #1


Drugstore week started! I am so excited because I love affordable makeup,that *of course* has a good quality, and I really think you can find some great makeup products in the Drugstore!



As promised I will start off these two weeks with my Drugstore favorites. These are some really good products that I would repurchase without thinking once I'll run out of them!


     1. Maybelline FIT me! concealer in the shade 20: amazing concealer for just around 8$|6€. I use this concealer every single day, the formula is creamy and pigmented.This is a shade lighter than my skintone so I only use it under my eyes to brighten the area.
     2. Loreal Color Riche L'ombre Pure eyeshadows:I raved about these many many times before. These eyeshadows are like pressed pigments,the formula is so smooth and velvety, they apply very opaque and they are easy to work with.You must try these eyeshadow formulas from Loreal.
     3. Artdeco Perfect Color Eyeliner is my favorite type of eyeliner to use, and also the  most repurchased eyeliner so far. Long lasting, super black, and the brush tip is super easy to work with. 
     4.KIKO Contouring Pencil in Light to Medium: I recently got this product but I am using it ever since. Contouring with a pencil makes your life easier. The shade suits me, blends well and effortlessly into the skin. I have a contour routine that I posted last week using this pencil, you can read it by clicking here .
     5.Real Techniques brushes: I like especially their face brushes. They have synthetic bristles, which makes them ideal for foundation application. I also use them to buff the setting powder into my skin. This is my preffered method to set the foundation.

What are your favorite drugstore items?

Tomorrow I am posting my drugstore makeup regrets.See you tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment