04 November 2015

Feelunique order and some used up products

Finishing up beauty products feels like a true accomplishement, and getting new ones feels quite exciting. Not just because shopping is involved, but because we beauty junkies love to try and test out new products, see what's new and perhaps better.


I've finished up a while ago some staple beauty items like my Midnight Recovery Concentrate by Kiehl's, Nuxe Multiusage dry oil, Collistar Foundation Primer, sample size of Goldfaden MD Scrub, and some mascaras.



Now onto the exciting part: I made an order from Feelunique recently, where I got some basic skincare items: I needed a new night time face cream so I purchased the Ole Henriksen Nurture Me Holiday set. This set comes with a package of cleansing cloths and a face cream. I've never tried anything from Ole Henriksen so I am excited to try these out. The reason I bought this cream is because I suffer from eczema and now that the weather is windy and way colder I have serious dry patches on some areas of my face.This cream promises to deeply moisturize and also to calm the skin.  Something my skin really needs right now!
The  Holiday set is still available at Feelunique. Retails for 12.50£.



Sarah Chapman Skinesis Rapid Radiance Cleanse was on my wishlist FOR EVER. I love products that are brightening and radiance boosting and I was also interested in this product because it is a cleanser but if you leave it on for about 2 minutes it will act as a face mask. I will let you know how it works and my thoughts on it once I already used it for a while.
This cleanser retails for 29£. Check it out here .

As a free gift from Feelunique / because my order was above 40£/ , I received a Gatineau Defi Lift  3D Perfect Design Revolumizing lip care 10 ml. Sounds really interesting, especially when this product retails for 29£ and I got it for free.




I also got a John Frieda Frizz Ease  Miraculous Recovery Intensive Mask 25ml and a Darphin The Revitalizing oil 3ml sample.


What did you purchase lately?Have you tried any of these products?

No comments:

Post a Comment