24 November 2015

Luxury Makeup Regrets #2

Just because some makeup products are expensive and cost a fortune that doesn't mean that they worth the price, and will perform accordlingly to it.
I gave into the hypes and raves and purchased these items expecting them to be awesome and I was dissapointed. I really do regret buying them. But maybe it's just me, because for others they earned even the HG status.



Shu Uemura eyelash curler: where do I begin...I don't use this at all.It does absolutely nothing to my lashes.It does curl them, for about 10 seconds, because the curls only last untill I apply the mascara and then it's like I never even used a curler.
ByTerry Ombre Blackstar in Blue Obsession : I bought the blue color thinking  I want to have a unique shade, one that will stand out in my collection. Don't get me wrong, the formula is amazing, creamy and long lasting. But somehow I just don't grab for it at all. Maybe I purchased the wrong color after all?
Chanel Natural Finish Loose Powder in the shade 20 Clair: I need a powder that will control my oily T-zone and also prolong the lasting power of my foundation, sadly this powder does not do either of these two. Sadly, because it wasn't a cheap powder, and I don't want to admit Chanel does something wrong. The powder is very finely milled, and lightweight, doesn't cake, maybe for a normal or dry skin it would be amazing.
MAC Hue lipstick: this might be the best nude lipstick shade for some of you, but on me this is too light, and the formula is also quite drying. After about a good hour, the lipstick tends to collect in the corners of my lips. Not the look I am going for.
MAC Prep+Prime Transparent Finishing Powder: I shared my toughts on it in a previous post, I link it here if you want to check it out.

These are my luxury regrets, what are yours?

No comments:

Post a Comment