23 November 2015

Current Luxury Makeup Favorites #1

Second week of daily blogging! As I did for my Drugstore week my first post will be my Favorite Luxury makeup products! This will be an easy one!


Lets' say these are my most used, Holy Grail, cannot live without, I would repurchase items! Without a doubt! Continue reading and once you see my picks you will understand why!



Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita Quad: the packaging is one of the most luxurious ones I have ever seen: simple, elegant, with gold writing details. Inside the quad has a big mirror, and 4 beautiful eyeshadow shades, one of them being a glittery gold. This palette screams luxury! Definitely my favorite eyeshadow quad, and I also have The Rock Chic and the The Uptown Girl quads on my wishlist, I hope I can get them very very soon!

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder palette: these powders are really unique in therms of what they look like and the effect they have on the skin. I use these every single time I do my makeup.This palette is in my makeup bag whenever I travel.

Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade: my brows best friend. My brows look good  every time I use this product, there are pretty much no bad borw days. I tried the brow pencils, powders, nothing comes close to using a brow pomade.

Beauty Blender: I never thought I will pay this much money for a Sponge. But this is not just a sponge this is THE nr.1 tool to apply your foundation to look flawless and natural.


Armani Lasting Silk Foundation: my all time favorite foundation.  I just realised this, once I ran out of it, and as I was using my other foundations, I was constantly comparing them to this one.

I could easily list 5 more products, but these are truly on the top of my list.  What is on your list?

I may have lots of favorites but I do have some regrets aswell when it comes to luxury makeup.Tomorrow I will share those with you!

No comments:

Post a Comment