20 November 2015

Face of the day using drugstore products #5

FOTD using mostly drugstore products. I say mostly because currently I don't own any drugstore foundation or mascara. I do plan on purchasing some but for now I had to replace them with my high end ones.



I don't know about you, but I never plan my makeup, I just do what ever I feel like at the moment.Today I came up with a smokey eye using two of my well loved drugstore palettes.My face routine is pretty much the same as I do on a daily basis.


Products used in order of application:
Max Factor FaceFinity primer
MUFE HD Foundation in the shade 127
Maybelline Fit Me concealer in 20
KIKO Contour pencils for contouring and highlighting
Bourjois Healthy Balance powder in 53 Beige Claire-I mentioned in a previous post that I regret purchasing this powder, but this is the only powder I own from the drugstore so I had to use this one
Max Factor Cream Puff blush in 30 Gorgeous Berries
Artdeco eyeshadow primer
Brows:Essence  brunette brow powder duo
Maybelline Color Tattoo in On and on bronze
Maybelline The Nudes palette:I used the grey matte shades mixed in the crease, inner and outer corner of my eyes, shimmery white under the browbone, matte nude shade to blend and soften the colors
WetnWild Comfort Zone palette:shade Definer, the green duo chrome, applied just in the middle of the eyelid
Max Factor 090 Natural Glaze Kohl Pencil on the lower waterline to brighten the eyes, and make them look bigger
Mascara: Armani Eyes to Kill
Lips: Essence lip pencil in 06 Satin Mauve and Bourjois Don't Pink of it! Velvet lip cream


What do you think of this look?

Are you keeping up with my drugstore week?I am daily blogging, almost half way thru.Subscribe for more posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment