29 November 2015

Luxury makeup favorites for all categories #7

I can't beleive my two weeks of daily blogging has come to an end.These two weeks went by so fast, it was a good experience, I really enjoyed it, and more of these weeks will come in the future.
Just like my last post of Drugstore week, I will end the Luxury week with my current favorites for each  product category.
Feel free to share your favorites in the comment section!


Primer: Benefit Porefessional Primer
Foundation: Armani Lasting Silk Fondation
Setting Powder: Dior Poudre Libre  Loose Powder
+ Finishing powder: Hourglass Ambient Lightning Powders and Guerlain Meteorites Perles
Concealer: Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer used as a concealer
Blush: MAC Margin
Bronzer: Chanel Soleil Tan de Chanel
Illuminator: TheBalm Marry Lou-Manizer
Eyeshadow base: Too Faced Shadow Insurance
Eyeshadow: I cannot choose just one but I really love Urban Decay, Charlotte Tilbury eyeshadows
Brows: Anastasia Dipbrow Pomade
Eyeliner: MAC Blacktrack fuidline
Eye pencil: Urban Decay Glide-on Eye pencils
Mascara: Guerlain cils d'Enfer Maxi lash
Lipgloss: Chanel Levres Scintillantes-the best lipgloss out there, I promiss!
Lipstick: MAC Patisserie
Lipliner: MAC In Anticipation


Starting next week I continue my normal blogging schedule, twice a week!
Share and subscribe! Check out my previous post of the week!

Have a good Sunday everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment