22 November 2015

Drugstore favorites for all categories #7

As my last post of my Drugstore themed week I will share my favorites for each category.Some products I still own some I already used up, but if I were to name a favorite in that category I would choose these.



Primer: Max Factor FaceFinity Primer
Foundation: Bourjois Healthy Mix Serum Fondation
Powder: -
Concealer: Maybelline concealers
Blush: Max Factor Cream Puff blushes
Bronzer: Bourjois Chocolate Bronzer
Illuminator: KIKO Highlighter Pencil
Eyeshadow base: Artdeco eyeshadow base
Eyeshadow: besides Loreal I really enjoy using Maybelline The Nudes palette
Brows: Essence Eyebrow Stylist Set on 01 natural brunette style
Eyeliner: Artdeco Perfect Color Eyeliner
Eye pencil: Rimmel eye pencils
Mascara: Maybelline Colossal mascaras or Yves Rocher Sexy Pulp
Lipgloss: L'oreal Color Riche lipgloss in Nude Ballet
Lipstick: Maybelline Color Whisper lipstick in Lust for Blush
Lipliner: Essence  Satin Mauve 06

Drugstore week has ended but tomorrow I am starting my Luxury week! First post will be My current luxury makeup favorites.

Wish you all a relaxing Sunday ! See you tomorrow!



No comments:

Post a Comment