27 November 2015

Face of the day using high end makeup #5

I want to beleive it's not just me, but when I use mostly * if not entirely* high end products I feel like my makeup is better and overall I feel more confident.


Today I used some products from my all time favorite makeup brands, I created a soft daytime smokey eye which is my go to look lately, contoured and highlighted the face because I never skip these steps.



Product breakdown:

Face Primer: Hourglass Mineral Primer
Foundation: MUFE HD in N127
Concealer: Kevin Aucoin Sensual Skin Enhancer in SX08
Contour: Kevin Aucoin The creamy Glow duo
Blush: MAC Mocha
Highlight: The Balm Mary -Lou Manizer
Setting powder: Hourglass Ambient palette I used the shade Dim in teh center of my face, Incandescent and Radiant loght on top of my blush, Dior Poudre Libre all over the face
Under eye setting powder:BareMinerals Well Rested
Brows: Anastasia Dip Brow Pomade in Dark Brown
Eyeshadow:Guerlain 06 Les Fumes,Charlotte Tilbury Dolce Vita quads
Eyepencil:Lancome Black Kohl liner just on my upped waterline
Mascara: Armani eyes to kill
Lips: MAC In anticipation lip liner, MAC Patisserie Lipstick



Are you keeping up with my Luxury makeup week? I've been blogging every day for two weeks.
Tomorrow I share my current Luxury makeup wishlist.Subscribe to receive the upcoming post.


No comments:

Post a Comment