21 November 2015

Drugstore Wishlist #6

My drugstore wishlist mostly consists of my favorite Makeup Artists recommendations. They like and use these products for years now, so they must be really good, therefore I would like to try them out aswell.




NYX Pore Filler face primer: this primer is recommended by one of my favorite MUA-s from the US  Jadey Wadey I link her blog here if you are interested kissablecomplexions.com.This girl is so beautiful and talented, and she has awesome tips. She says this primer is one of her most used primers on her clients, because it truly blurs out pores and creates the perfect canvas for the foundation.
Max Factor Cream Puff blushes: I already own the shade 30 Gorgeous Berries but I do want to get my hands on the other ones aswell, especially Nude Mauve and Seductive Pink.
Maybelline Brow Drama Sculpting Mascara: I have never tried before a tinted brow gel, only the translucent ones. I heard good thing about this product so I am curious to try it out.
Vichy Dermablend stick corrector: this is one of Lisa Eldriges staple product in her kit. So it must be really good. Apparently this corrector is so pigmented it hides away scars, blemishes and even tattoos.
Real Techniques Duo Fibre brush set: this set is out for ages now, apparently it was Limited Edition, but I still see it available in some online stores. There is something about the white handles and duo fibre bristles that make me want to get this set.



What is on your wishlist from the drugstore?

No comments:

Post a Comment