18 November 2015

All time raved about drugstore makeup #3

Over  all these years of reading blogs and watching youtube  I have seen a couple of products pop up as favorites in many many girls posts and videos. They raved about them for months or even years. Of course, not every product will suit everybody, or end up in everybody's favorites, because we all have different opinions, expectations regarding makeup products.



Today I will share my personal opinion about 5 of these raved about Drugstore makeup products:



   Maybelline Color Tattoo: Maybelline was the first drugstore brand to have these cream eyeshadows and they were quite a hit. You can use them by themselfs as a single eyeshadow color or as a base for the powder shadows. They are really good compared to the other drugstore options and I deffinitely enjoy using them.
   Maybelline concealers: Maybelline concealers are one of my favorite concealers in general, they are competing with some higher end ones such as the Nars Radiant Creamy Concealer.
   L'oreal Telescopic mascara: I tend to like the brush type mascara wands more than the spiky plastic ones. For others this is HG, for my lashes it didn't do any remarcable result.
   L'oreal Lumi Magique foundation: the drugstore equivalent of the Armani Luminous Silk foundation. I used to own the shade N4 Pure Beige. While the shade was perfect, for my oily skin this wasn't a suitable foundation. I had to seriously blot after just 2-3 hours. For normal or dry skin I do recommend it.
   Bourjois Rouge Edition Velvet Matte finish: a type of liquid lipstick, the most raved about from the drugtsore. The shades are beautiful, but on me the formula is a little bit drying, and it tends to crease in the fines lines of my lips just after a couple of hours. I currently own the shade Don't pink of it! It is a beautiful muted rosy/pinky mauve, I would wear it on a daily but it makes my lips feel uncofortable.


What do YOU think of these products? Are they a Hit or a Miss for you?





No comments:

Post a Comment